You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Time Limited Offer(From March 20th to March 31st): 5%OFF For Order Over US$80. Use Coupon Code <Huion5%OFF>
We add a new function to the new model 680TF, which is different from other types. It's with a built-in Card Reader. Using a MircoSD Card makes it more convenient for you to save your artwork and take along with you to anyhere. And the volum can be extended to Maximum 64GB.
With 5080 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution, 220 RPS report rate, and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, the Huion 680TF can help you accomplish the most sophisticated computer-aided designing, drawing and writing tasks accurately and quickly.
The 680TF accompanied with a rechargeable pen which delivers all digital pens' functions like a real drawing pen for paper or a wireless mouse for PC. Moreover, it can be recharged with only 1 hour, then you can enjoy 800 hours of continuous use. The light weight and slimmer body makes your work more smooth and easier.
With the USB Interface and our enclosed CD, you just need a Mac/Windows pc, then you can install the driver easily by just following the instruction step by step.
What's in the box:
A. Graphic tablet(with usb cable)
B. Rechargeable pen
C. 8 pen tips
D. Driver CD (User Manual in inside)
Note: Due to different custom laws from different countries, CDs might not be allowed to be included in the package.
We suggest you directly download the latest driver from our site.
***The Extra Service fee is irreversible and cannot be canceled or refunded under any circumstances.
|Active Area||8" x 6"|
|Resolution||5080LPI(Line Per Inch)|
|Report Rate||220 RPS|
|Supply Voltage||DC 5V|
|Power Consumption||0.35 W|
|OS Support||Win 10/Windows 8/Win7/Mac OS 10.8.0 or above|
|Net Weight/ piece||490g|
|Out Carton Dimensions||40mmx300mmx320mm|
|Quantity per Carton||No|
|USB Cable Length||150CM|
- I bought this tablet as a graduation gift for myself last June, I've been using it for almost 7 months now and I still think this tablet is awesome.
a little bit before the review :
- I use this tablet only for drawing/illustrating
- I'm new with digital medium tbh
- I'm using both mac and windows laptops
For a student budget tablet, and a beginner in digital medium, I'm perfectly satisfied with how this tablet works and the result I'm getting by using this tablet. Pen pressure is awesome, it's medium size which is just the perfect size for me.
- considerably inexpensive
- lightweight but feel sturdy(?) enough (I'm a bit of heavy handed)
- great pen pressure
- pen comes without batteries, which is great because you could just charge it right away
- has the microsd slot which makes it easier for me to save my works when I need to go back and forth between my macbook or laptop
- working perfectly fine in mac osx 10.6 and 10.11, tho the driver included in the cd was meant for osx 10.7 above. I asked Huion on their devianart page and they provided me with the lder version of driver which worked perfectly, even in el capitan
- also working perfectly well in windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- working perfectly fine in adobe cs 3, cs 5, cc 2015 and cc 2017, medibangpaint and sai paint tool
- 6 months of heavy usage (almost everyday), haven't change the pen nib, no scratch on the surface, just some light marks
there are no cons, but maybe more like some troubles I'm having, which could be different to everyone
- my first time charging the pen, which was on June, it lasted me until around October/November without the need to recharge. But these days I need to recharge it like every month
- the little round black pad things, which supposed to keep the tablet from running on the work surface come off quite easily. but on the other side I live in a very humid tropical country, where the weather might be a factor of why the glue didn't stick as strong as it should be
Also another note, I'm not bothered by the non-existent shortcut buttons/keys because I'm using my keyboard shortcuts to do stuffs and they work perfectly fine to me
all my digital works, all done by using the one and only my darling Huion 680tf, could be viewed on my tumblr http://hikohiya.tumblr.com
- Yesterday, I bought the tab 680TF. I am happy with the purchase. But there is a problem. If I set mouse button with stylus key (Either button 1 or button 2), it does not work. But it works with keyboard keys (And I also can assign button 1/2 with "Control+Z" shortcut).
May be it is driver problem. Hopefully this issue will be fixed.
- Dear Customer,
If it can work as keyboard keys, then it means the pen is fine. We suggest you reinstall the driver and see if it works.
If the problem persist, please contact email@example.com for further help.
- I ordered the white and blue one, because it was the most aesthetically pleasing to me. I was worried ordering this tablet directly from the website, because it would have to be shipped from China, but it took less than two weeks to come in, only like 8 to 9 business days. I've had it for about a month, and it works really, really well. The pressure sensitivity is so intense that I actually had to turn it down in order for me to be comfortable. Again, I've had this for a month, now, and I haven't had to recharge the pen even once, and I've been using this at least every other day. Especially given that it's so cheap as compared to a tablet from Wacom, and even some that are more expensive than this one had worse specs, I would definitely recommend this tablet to anyone who is looking for a tablet that's cost efficient and extremely easy to use.
I also included an image of something I've drawn with the tablet. Just because.
(PS, if you ordered it from this site like I did, it probably won't come with a CD with the driver, but there are download links to the driver for it under the support tab on this site.)
- I have been researching over and over. My 13 yr old is wanting a drawing tablet. In the end I ordered this model. It arrived faster than I expected. Thankfully my buy love it very much, it is his Top 1 play thing lol
- This is my very first tablet and I'm very pleased with it. The packaging was really nice too. Really happy with the purchase.
- I bought the black&yellow one, and it is very good looking (from a woman's perspective:D) to my surprice. Its pen loop and its price are the main reasons I choose it. I use it for drawing and making some sketches, and I am satisfied with its solid quality.
P.S This is written by a amateur"
- Just received this today in the mail.
I had no issues installing drivers and the tablet works great. Currently using this in Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop, and Illustrator. The pressure is present with no issues in all of these programs, and I get very diverse lines depending how hard I press.
I personally do not use hot keys since I am more accustomed to working with my keyboard, so if you are the type of artist who needs hot keys then I would not recommend this product. However, overall this is a very basic tablet great for beginners and intermediate artists. I have always been a Wacom user for years, but this completely out-shines my old Wacom tablets by far.
- I bought this tablet for the purpose of playing osu!, and I choose this one because I felt it would be a better size compared to 4x2.23"
I've only owned it for about two days now, however I love this tablet. It's incredibly responsive and quick (which you adjust the sensitivity), the pen and tablet are both very lightweight, and this size is fairly decent for anyone using this to draw and for osu! as well.
Another reason I chose this tablet and not the ones marketed towards osu!, is that this pen is rechargeable, and does not require an AAA battery in it. This drastically reduces weight in the pen, which is great for playing osu!
Some downsides include not having the driver CD and pretty lousy instructions. Perhaps this was just my shipment, but I didn't receive the driver CD in my box and had to download it online. Which leads to my next problem, neither the physical copy of instructions nor the online instructions match with the actual process of installing the driver. It took me nearly two hours to install and for my tablet/pen to work because I had no idea what I was doing, and was just messing around and hoping for the best. This con has nothing to do with the actual graphic tablet though.
All in all, aside from the lack of the driver CD, this was a great experience and I'm so glad I decided to buy this graphic tablet. I definitely would recommend this tablet if your looking for something a little bit bigger but not too large.
Pros: Great size for osu! and drawing, very lightweight, rechargeable pen is super helpful (not heavy at all), pen sensitivity is amazing.
Cons: Mine didnt' come with the driver CD >.> and lousy instructions that are kind of out of order. READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO DO ANYTHING!!
I also have an unboxing video on youtube if you're interested in seeing the actual contents irl.
- Watch my video
|Shipping Company||Estimated Delivery Time||Processing Time|
|UPS_US||UPS||1-5 days||3 days|
|China Post Registered Air Mail||15-39 days
(It may take longer during the holiday seasons.)
|Fedex IP||3-7 days|