You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ORDER within MONTH AND CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT. Date from Apr. 18th to 31th.
The Huion 680s features a 8""x 6"" work space for drawing, handwriting, sketching, coloring and picture editing. It can work on almost all drawing and office software for editing and drawing purposes.
With 2048 levels pressure sensitive, you can adjust the lightness or thickness of the line you draw or write.
The enclosed digital pen lets you draw and write naturally and comfortably as you would on real paper. It's buttons can be programmed for specific functions such as a right-click or left-click just like a wireless mouse,and You can also scroll documents and Web pages by pressing the middle button of the digital pen over the tablet working area, so it fits for both right and left hand users.
With the USB Interface and our enclosed CD, you just need a Mac/Windows PC, then you can install the driver easily by just following the instruction step by step.
What's in the box:
A. Graphic tablet(with USB cable)
B. Battery Pen
C. Pen Stand (4 Pen tips inside)
D.Driver CD (User manual in inside)
E. User Manual
|Active Area||8 x 6"|
|Resolution||4000 LPI(Line Per Inch)|
|Pen Pressure||2048 Levels|
|OS Support||Win 10/Windows 8/Win7/Mac OS 10.8.0 or above|
|Dimensions/piece||302mm x 255mm x 9mm|
|Net Weight/ piece||560g|
|Out Carton Dimensions||370mm x 295mm x 52mm|
|Quantity per Carton||10 pieces|
|USB Cable Length||1.5m|
- I've been using this tablet since December 2015 and it's proven to be an excellent assistant in drawing. There's not too much going on that people unused to or just starting out will get confused on and both the tablet and pen are lightweight and easy to carry around to various locations.
My main problem started when I got a new computer. Before, I was using a Windows Home Vista desktop that both the tablet and Paint Tool Sai worked beautifully on. My new (current) laptop uses Windows 10. The driver on the CD my tablet came with was not compatible with Paint Tool Sai. I had to scramble for a new software to use that felt like Sai, but wasn't overly complicated like PhotoShop can be. I eventually found one and all was well until the driver software needed to be updated. For a short period of time, the tablet worked with Paint Tool Sai only to go back to its previous state within a week.
Overall, a good tablet. However, you need to keep an eye on your drivers and paint software to make sure they are compatible.
- I've been using it for two month. And I'm very impressed by its solid build. But, if your pc is XP as mine, be noticed that their latest driver is not very compatible with it. You need to contact their service and ask for an older driver.
- The tablet is little bigger than I thought. I have no issue when using it at home, but a bit delay in my pc on office. Anyway, it is still a good product with its low price.
- I recently purchased this tablet as my first drawing tablet after reading rave reviews on amazon and I agree: I love it!
It feels very natural to draw on, installing drivers was a cinch and the pen is wonderful. Great starter tablet.
- I purchased this tablet from Huion, a few months back. I've not had a bit of trouble with it, it works great, the driver software is amazing, the pressure sensitivity works well. I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a graphics tablet, at a reasonable price.
|Shipping Company||Estimated Delivery Time||Processing Time|
|UPS_US||UPS||1-5 days||3 days|
|China Post Registered Air Mail||15-39 days
(It may take longer during the holiday seasons.)
|Fedex IP||3-7 days|