You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ORDER within MONTH AND CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT. Date from Apr. 18th to 31th.
One of the Huion's best selling products H610 with a large active area of 10"x 6.25", you can develop your creativity without any restriction.
With 4000LPI, 200RPS, 2048 levels smart sensitivity, it makes you control line thickness, transparency, and color more responsively and naturally, and helps you accomplish the most sophisticated computer-aided designing, drawing, writing tasks.
The 8 physical express-keys on the left and 16 hot cells on the top of the tablet are all customized, which provides you a plethora of ways to tailor your software experience and raise your work efficiency.
With the Huion digital pen, you can customize for both hands. The pen can replace the mouse which brings you much convenience. With the USB Interface and our enclosed CD, you just need a Mac/Windows pc, then you can install the driver easily by just following the instruction step by step .
What's in the box:
A. Graphic tablet(with usb cable)
B. Battery Pen
C. Pen Stand (4 Pen tip inside)
D. Driver CD (User Manual inside)
Note: Due to different custom laws from different countries, CDs might not be allowed to be included in the package.
We suggest you directly download the latest driver from our site.
***The Extra Service fee is irreversible and cannot be canceled or refunded under any circumstances.
|Active Area||10" x 6.25"|
|Resolution||4000 LPI (Lines Per Inch)|
|Report Rate||200 RPS|
|Pen Pressure||2048 Levels|
|Supply Voltage||DC 5V|
|Power Consumption||0.35 W|
|Interface Support||USB 1.1|
|OS Support||Win 10/Windows 8/Windows 7, Mac OS X10.8.0 and above|
|Dimensions/piece||353 x 245 x 10 mm|
|Net Weight/ piece||595g|
|Out Carton Dimensions||407x325x45mm|
|Quantity per Carton||10 pieces|
|USB Cable Length||1.5m|
- At first I was skeptical about this product because of its low price compared to similar products, only to learn how wrong I was.
First of all I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the tablet. Working area is enough to satisfy everyones needs, be it painting,modelling,image editing... It comes with a rechargable pen so you will notice it is lighter than the ones using batterys. With its 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity you wont have to worry about accuracy at all since even 1024 is more than enough. Tablet material might appear a bit cheaper, but that is completely fine given its price, since it doesent affect performance. It has enough Hotkeys to customize to your preferences. Ive heard some people had issues with drivers on windows 10 that were fixed with never ones, I didn't encounter any problems on windows 7. Personally I am really happy that there is finally another great brand that can stand toe to toe with reputable companies and hopefully with its cheaper alternatives it will balance the already overpriced market.
- Thank you for your review. We will keep improving our product and service. It is nice to have you with HUION.
- (Attached are 2 sample drawings and an image illustrating drawing issues)
I believe Huion H610 is a really good tablet for a beginner or someone who just wants to try working with a tablet.
I've had this tablet for two years now and over the time it has served me well - it didn't take much time for me to get used to working with it (having drawn with mouse for a couple of years previously), it's really easy to configure to my liking and has tons of buttons and express keys (even though I prefer to work with keyboard, pre-programming some commands speeds up the workflow noticeably).
I draw almost daily so it gets some fairly active use and over the years it's worn down a bit, both cosmetically and functionally. The USB port in the tablet broke pretty fast - after about three months of using it came loose. Now the cable has to stay in a fixed position and if i as much as nudge it a bit, it will completely disconnect the tablet. If I press down on the corner the port is located, it will also have the same issues, which is problematic since my hand usually rests there to press the keyboard shortcuts.
The pen is fairly sturdy, I've accidentally dropped it a lot of times (or it has rolled off the table) and it broke only after 2 years - the nib started falling out. I ordered a new one (and it came really quickly) but later realized I could've easily fixed the problem so it would've lasted even longer, but hey, now I have a spare pen, just in case.
Now comes the Biggest Issue. I haven't had any problems with installing drivers or getting the tablet to work but after upgrading to win10 after using win7 I found that the lines started to jitter really bad. I use Paint Tool SAI and only after upping the stabilizer to around 6 the jitter disappeared (but it became hard to draw). After changing the compatibility of the driver the lines became jagged instead (see added picture 0 stabilizer, the lines aren't smooth but, how do you say it, jumpy?) and there's now a slight lag when drawing (highlighted are the parts where it doesn't draw smoothly, I don't know how to describe it).
The tablet also only really works with SAI, I've tried it with multiple Photoshop versions, Krita, Clip Studio Paint, MediBang Paint, etc., and it makes jagged lines without pressure sensitivity.
The customer support is very helpful from what I've seen and experienced. Despite the tablet's issues I'll keep using it, but if I ever want to get a new one (and I'm considering it since my current one is slowly stopping to work) I'll definitely get another Huion brand tablet since they're reliable and have great prices.
- Thank you for your review.
We will keep improving our product.
Thank you again for your suggestion.
- I'm confused with the setting of the express keys and the soft keys.Using Krita with windows 10.Should I follow the manual which can achieve it?Maybe I should contact the online chat.The first time I bought the tablet,nice.I would keep on setting the buttons:v
- It is practical for a beginner. If your a new artist looking for a beginners tablet, this is an excellent choice.
- The size of tablet is perfect for my drawing on photoshop, most impressively, it also can work with two screen. five star
- I received it today, just use it for 20 mins, but it seems fine. And it is so cheap
- Works great in photoshop, this exactly what I need it to do as a beginner. it helps me a lot, so I love it!
- The tablet is pretty simple and it is very convenient to use the hotkeys.
- I did read a lot of review before buying this,using the pen instead of the cusor is great.I run win 10 and the express keys are enough for me to use in MediBangPaintPro.
- use the tablet for a few days and no problem exists in both photoshop and GIMP:D
- it just takes 5 days to arrive?!it's terrific.At first,I don't know how to download the driver,but it fixed in online chat,really fast response.I love this tablet so much.
- Back when I got this, about a year ago, drivers could be a bit of a pain, both on Windows and Linux, even if not that hard to resolve. I am not so sure about the situation to-date regarding Windows (where it used to be rather a problem if you connected the device before installing the driver), but on Linux, a standard driver has since started shipping with the kernel (since 3.17.1-1) -- and it is a perfectly decent driver too, so everything works out of the box now.
As for the artistic experience, I can say that this it the best device I have ever worked with. And I should think that that is a reasonably wide field of comparison.
The precision far outperformed anything I have tried, which is a rather well known feature of the digitizer. The device itself feels natural and light and is pleasant to handle, which is a very good thing if you tend to.
I can't really say much about the hotkeys, since I prefer keeping one hand on the keyboard instead.
It feels nothing like a cheap alternative. As far as I can see, it ISN'T a cheap alternative; it isn't "really good considering the price", it's just plain "really good", a full-fledged choice.
There is just one thing that punched me in the face.
One common problem with graphical tablets is that the if you happen to be more comfortable using it on your lap, as I do, the cable eventually breaks. So, at first I thought that it's a great idea to have a mini USB port instead of a fixed cable. I thought if the cable broke, I could just change it and be done with it. Little did I know that the port was attached directly to the digitizer. So once the port came loose -- and it did eventually come loose, because it got slightly tugged on here, slightly wiggled there -- it turned out to be a MUCH more of a complex issue to fix. Anyone with a bit of manual dexterity and sticky tape fix a simple broken cable, not so in this case. To me, this was a real disappointment and in fact it is the cause of my looking for a replacement. I would point out that, as I learned, this applies to most graphical tablets with a USB port, not just this one. However, in spite of this, if I weren't so curious about the wireless models, I would still buy it again, taking some informed precautions this time.
All in all it performed flawlessly while it lasted and I grew absolutely enamored with it. I should think that's what matters the most, especially so since all the caveats can be cleared out of the way with a little care.
PS. I apologize for any violence I may have inadvertently incurred on the English language.
ATTACHMENT: One of my squiggles made with it.
|Shipping Company||Estimated Delivery Time||Processing Time|
|UPS_US||UPS||1-5 days||3 days|
|China Post Registered Air Mail||15-39 days
(It may take longer during the holiday seasons.)
|Fedex IP||3-7 days|